Monday, July 25, 2005

Today's trades

BC triggered a trade in GBPUSD today at 1.7386. I didn't take it because I thought the pivot play on cable at 1.7444 was a safer play. And it looks like I didn't get it right this time. The BC play netted a max 50 pips, while the pivot play stopped me out at a 20 pip stop loss. Bought USDCHF on BC indicator at 1.2982 and that got stopped out on a 30 pip loss. So, I'm down 50 pips in my FX account today. I think i'll stick to rob's trades. haha

In options, ADBL went ITM today. I'm setting a stop loss at $.60 making it a 1:1 trade. It is on an uptrend, but it looks like it may close today below the trend line. I'll wait until tomorrow to make an adjustment. All other trades look good.

Using the gyration finder in Platinum last night I came up with 4 potential credit spreads for September: BIIB, WLT, BC, IR
I'm not going to enter into any September plays until 45 days until expiration. 45 days is a long time where anything can happen.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home