Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Forex Trade Idea - 12/27/05

Well, I had a great break and did some non-stop eating, but it's time to get back to making some pips! Well, I've been reading reports and checking out forex charts all morning, and here's a forex trade I just entered:

Short EURJPY @ 138.66/ stop @ 138.96/ target 138.18. This trade may take a while, so i'm going to let it run. Good risk to reward and the EURJPY is in a downtrend. Also, because the Japanese economy is poised for growth and the EU is still unstable, I may even let the trade run if it continues in a downtrend and add positions on later. Let's see what happens....

And I'm also thinking about entering short on GBPJPY, but I'm not sure if I can handle the spread on that bad boy:


Well, I would love some feedback on my charting if anyone has any. Good luck to all!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home