Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Forex Trade - USDJPY

I've been searching through my usual forex pairs and I found a nice chart on the USDJPY. Here it is:

Not considering the recent TIC data report and other US economic reports, I like this chart for the short term down trend and retracements. It's following retracement patterns beautifully. I will open 3 lots with 3 profit targets to maximize risk to reward ratio. Max risk is 225 pips. max reward is 492 pips if I take off 1 lot for every target hit. This is definitely going to be a long term position.

Now considering economic data, the TIC report today showed a very strong number of 89.1B which definitely covers last week's trade deficit of 64B. Good news of the US economy and the dollar, which goes against the trend of this trade. I will just have to see.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home