Friday, December 09, 2005

Forex Trade Update/ New trade idea

Hello! Well, it looks like the short on GBPUSD @ 1.7498 got stopped out at a 30 pip loss. The reason I entered that trade was because I use the 5/20 MA cross which works really well in short term market reversals and trending markets. It looks like though cable decided to go range bound last night and stopped me out. It's okay, just analyize, learn, and move on...more opportunities later to make pips right??? :)

And the TradeIdea of the day is: No trade! With no major economic news for the rest of the day I'm going to sit out. U. of Michigan consumer confidence has just come out and it looks like it's pushed the dollar a little bit. With most of the world getting ready for the weekend there's not much goin on in the other currencies.

I will post a week in review, plus my outlook this week. I will also post an update later on my options trading. I am possible going to enter new postions in my options account. If you do trade Forex today, please be cautious!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I see some charts please?

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home