Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Forex Trade Review - 01/03/06

hmmm...well, it looks like i got stopped out on my position from this morning. 30 pips loss. here's my thoughts. I knew there was a US economic report coming out at 10:00 am EST. Private and government construction was up, but home building growth was at a slower pace than originally predicted by economists. They predict in 2006, because of the rising interest rates, home sales will slow considerably in comparison to the previous years. I guess this is what caused the sell off in the dollar today.

This wma cross system I have used has not been effective for me lately during the US/EU session. It has been during the EU session when I would just analyze and put the trade on at night before the EU session starts. From now on i'm just goin to stick with that and not use the system during the US session. we'll see what happens....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home