Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Forex Trade Review - USDJPY

USDJPY decided to do a little consolidation, so I decided to take my 62 pips per lot and get outta there! When consolidation occurs I'm never sure where a pair is going to go next, so in this case I thought 186 pips is good enough for me. I'll just wait for the next trading opportunity. Probably the thing I learned most from this trade is that it fits my trading style. Like with options, I pretty much set it and forget it. I put on a trade and I check the price maybe once a day or at the close just to make sure nothing crazy happened. I may make an adjustment once a month, if even that. I'd like the same with forex. Just put the trade on and check it maybe once a day. That's it. So, I'm going to incorporate longer term trades using daily charts and 4hr charts, but if i see a great 1hr chart, i'll make sure I post it up too. Okay, off to look out for the next new idea!

-TraderVlad


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home